Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lotte World

Winter English camp wrapped up last Friday. Corey's crew had red-carpet interviews and then screened the film they'd been working on all week. My students defeated the dragon and saved the kidnapped teacher.



On Saturday, we went to Lotte World. It's an indoor-outdoor amusement park that operates year round. It's also connected to a huge shopping complex and hotel. I think I'll do this blog in photos with captions because I'm not sure how else to describe the entirety of such a surreal place.

Corey by the entranceway fountain

Skating rink below the amusement park

Corey and I in front of the indoor carousel

Corey in the 3D art hall

Scene of a Queen and aristocrats at the Folk Museum

Emily in the 3D art hall

The outdoor part of Lotte World complete with Disney-esque castle

Corey at the candy shop where we bought 11, 000 won worth of gummies

Corey with pirates

No comments:

Post a Comment